Like any warm-blooded woman… I love jewelry. In this way, I am not at all unique.
But unlike a lot of woman — I do not own a lot of it. I have just a few signature pieces. Some vintage — and a few that remind me of my travels. I don’t collect postcards anymore, never was a shot glass girl, don’t like magnets on my fridge, do not collect patches or other knickknacks… but I LOVE looking down at my ring remembering my shopping trip in Egypt… or putting on earrings I picked up in Panama or on my recent trip to Cuba…
When something really strikes me. I want it.
I especially LOVE vintage… and pieces that look as if they could be. I remember when my first fiance asked me what kind of ring I wanted. I didn’t know anything about diamonds or cuts. All I knew, it that I wanted something that looked like a period piece. Watch what you ask for ladies…
I have a feeling you’re going to hit it out of the ballpark 100% of the time with Isabella Rose Designs. She’s a designer a friend just turned me onto this year. You need to look at this website. I truly do not know if you’re going to be able to pick out just one piece. That’s the problem. The first time I went shopping — I found 3 I needed right away.
Renee Trikolas created the line. She’s a fellow Chicago woman and was also born in the suburbs. She named the company after her daughter Isabella Rose. What I love about her look – is it will last. It’s classic and clean. You can wear one bracelet … or take a few and mix them up on your arm at the same time. She was really smart to make many of them that look so great together.
Need a pick-me-up? Go shopping! Make it a very Merry Christmas for YOU!
There are several collections including:
- Covet: Created with hand crafted semi-precious stones
- Couture: Custom and one of a kind designed pieces
- Perfection: 22 karat plated gold collection using semi precious rocks
- Enchantment: The designer merged Swarovski crystal with metals.
- Glo: Designed exclusively with Swarovski crystals
- Little Miss Couture: All for little girls… and every little bead is Swarovski
- Little Miss “Crittoure”: Princess meets pooch. No detail is forgotten with every crystal canine collar.